Welcome the new member in your family with beautiful baby dedication certificates.
I believe that you will agree with me that designing free fill-able baby dedication certificates is quite a tough task. I know it is because that you lack designing skills, but it is OK. Not everyone is a skilled designer because designing is a specialized job. Especially, when you think designing a certificate from a blank page.
Well, there is no need to worry as I can assure you that you can design baby dedication certificates using some interesting designing elements that you can download for free from the web. However, this will also take some time and obviously some serious effort.
Here, I am going to SHOW YOU THE WAY by providing you free editable baby dedication certificates. Yes, you read it right! My templates will help you get certificates that are designed by skilled professionals. Either you can draw inspiration from my templates that are in Microsoft Word or can download and edit to make changes as per your preference.
HERE, HAVE A LOOK….
Free Baby Dedication Certificates
How to create awesome baby dedication certificate borders ?
Before I proceed to how to create a baby dedication certificate, it is vital to know how to create certificate borders for the same. You must be cautious in your designing approach because such a certificate is religious by default and need to be designed sensitively. You commit one error and everyone in your family, especially grandmother and grandfather can get seriously offended.
SO LET US HAVE A LOOK AT THE STEPS BELOW
- Open a new file or document in Microsoft Word
- Go to Page Layout in the menu bar
- Click on Page Borders icon and a new window will open
- Next click on BOX under the setting options appeared to your left
- Choose the drop down menu under ART in the middle pane of the new window, select the one that you think is best, and click OK
- A desirable border will appear on your baby dedication certificate
- Now customize it by changing the color and width from the same box by clicking on Page Borders
See how much easy it is to create an attractive border to create a beautiful baby dedication certificate! However, there is no need to do the same as I am going to help you by presenting certificates that have both the text and border created by professionals.
How to design a baby dedication certificate?
Yes, the most delightful part of this post is learning the nuances of designing a baby dedicate certificate in an effortless manner. It is simple as 1-2-3 as after writing suitable text on a word file in landscape mode, you need to download some images of beautiful babies, baby feet, Holy Cross, flowers or angels. Since the certificate is on baby dedication, it is best if you can include some decorative border also by following the steps as stated in the above paragraph. You can also download images of a mother holding a baby in her arms or a priest with a holy cross.
There is no lack of high-resolution images of these types over the web. You need to just a bit careful that they have any watermark or not. Next, among the downloaded images, choose the best one and place it beside or below the text. Save it and have a print preview. This will give you a fair idea of what the final product will look like after all your efforts. If the downloaded image is quite large, you can also use it as a background.
Ok, LET ME EXPLAIN YOU…
You need to just follow a few simple steps stated below.
- Go to Page Layout in your menu bar
- Click on Watermark under Page Background
- Choose Custom Watermark and a new window will appear on your screen
- Now select Picture Watermark button and then Select Picture button
- A new window will again appear from which you need to go the image file or folder in which you have saved the image that you want to insert as a background image
- Select the picture and click on insert button that will be in your right hand side.
- This will take you back to the previous window
- Select the Washout option and click on the Apply button
- Your beautiful image will appear in the background !
It is always exciting to welcome a new member in the family and when the new member is a newborn baby, parents simply can’t stop thanking the God for giving them this happiness. Many pastors suggest to preserve the memories of their gratitude to the God by organizing a baby dedication ceremony. Many churches across the world are now offering a baby dedication service and it is becoming extremely popular day by day. Baby dedication is however not an infant baptism ceremony as thought by many parents and relatives. It is all about making a strong commitment in front of the God that baby will be raised as per the God’s way. So, here we presented a collection of beautiful baby dedication certificates for all such parents who want to make that memories of that day rock solid by having a baby dedication certificate in their keepsake box.
Now, you must have realized that creating a baby dedication certificate is not that tough as you have thought a few minutes back. However, as promised before, you can check and download any of the certificates for free.
The symbolic ceremony of baby dedication only happens once in a child’s life and so the moments are really precious and deserves a preservation in a baby dedication certificate. We hope that you will love our collection of baby dedication certificates and will make use of the same as per your convenience.