Conducting job fairs is not an easy task. You need to bring in more potential candidates to run a successful event.
You need authentic job fair flyers which can attract potential candidates to attend the job fair. But it takes tremendous effort to design a Job Fair Flyer. We made your job easy. Here we present a set of job fair flyer templates that you can use to create attractive flyers.
Job Fair Flyer Template Free
This model is good looking featuring an image of a typewriter with a caption of “Jobs and Careers” typed on it. The header is in black bold and the text to be edited in white font on a blue background and black on a white background. A toll-free dial-in number is in the red font.
National Job Fair Flyer
This flyer template is simple bordered in blue. The header is aligned to the center in red. The image adds to the appeal of the brochure. The text can be edited in black, and a toll-free dial-in number can be modified in black towards the bottom of the template
Career Fair Flyer
This flyer template is good looking featuring an image of a female engineer holding a placard with a caption of “JOB FAIR” in white font on a black background. The header is in blue, and the text can be edited in white font on a black background bordered in blue. Towards the bottom of the template, you can select the toll-free dial-in number in blue.
Job Fair Flyer Examples
This flyer template is a mirror image of a puzzle in the background with a puzzle piece named “JOBS” bordered in orange. The header is aligned to left in white on an orange and blue background text boxes. You can edit the text towards the bottom of the template and to the right of it, you can modify the contact toll-free dial-in number in white with grey and black background.
Healthcare Job Fair Flyer
This template is very colorful featuring the images of a blue cube and two puzzle pieces. The header is in white; text can be edited in the white and toll-free dial-in number on a blue background.
Career Fair Company Flyer
This template is very innovative with a provision to place the company logo towards the top left-hand corner and towards the right side, the caption in white can be edited. An image of executives discussing is put on the right aspect of the template with a text in black on a green background. You can write the details of when and where in the blue background. There is an explosion in pink with white text as “Be First To Get Register And Get A Job.” You can edit the dial-in telephone numbers towards the bottom of the template.
Career Fair Flyer Example
This job fair flyer is a very simple one with a header in florescent yellow towards the top right of the template. A caption bearing “GET READYTO GRAB THE SUITABLE JOBS” is in white. The image of a person giving a shaking hand is in the background. The details of when and where are in florescent yellow, there is a provision to place the participating company logos towards the bottom of the template.
Job Fair Flyer Samples
This template is very informative with the header in black with a mix of orange and yellow background. List of participating company names is placed towards the left side of the template. Towards the right side details of when and where of the job fair are listed. Towards the bottom of the template, there is an image of few executives standing and discussing and just below that the participating company logos are placed.
Job Fair Flyer Design
This Job fair flyer design has an image of a female engineer holding a placard named “JOB FAIR” in white on a grey background. Details of when and where are placed towards the top of the template. Towards the bottom of the template, you can edit the details of the Targeted Occupation in black.
Internship Job Fair Flyer
This flyer template is lovely and straightforward with a header in the yellow and white font on a blue background. Details of when and where are in white on a blue background. The text can be edited in black on a white background. Towards the bottom of the template, text can be written in white font on a yellow background.
How to design or create a job fair flyer? Here are some important pointers for you to remember.
- Calculate your overall budget for the Flyers. Based on the budget you can either choose from available job fair flyer templates or hire a best creative designer to create a job fair flyer.
- Narrow down your target audience and their demographics. This segregation helps to build adequate job fair flyer wording and verbiage.
- Make sure to include the job fair event details like place, time and contact particulars in the flyer with high visibility.
- It is best to add the details about the job fair in the flyer. To whom it is targeted to and what is the overall objective, what kind of professionals or candidates will be encouraged, etc.
- You may choose to describe the required attire to attend the job fair.
- It would be helpful to add directions to the place, where the job fair is being conducted.
- Give a short list of items that the candidates should carry to the job fair to avoid any unforeseen disappointments.
- Please do make the flyer available in both digital and physical print formats. You can distribute the digital copies in relevant company website and other forums while the print copies can be placed in local clubs and educational institutions from where you are expecting applicants.
Hope you liked our Job Fair Flyer Ideas. Comment in the below section if you are looking for any particular template, we will try to add it to our list as early as possible.